We are hiring!
Senior Infrastructure \ Network Analyst
What is the purpose of this Role?
As a senior Infrastructure Analyst, you will be critical to the success of the shared Support and professional service delivery functions as you use your technical expertise and communication skills to Architect, Plan, coordinate and execute activities and requirements as part of the Technical Operations team delivering incident resolution, system enhancement requests and installations.
· Assist Technical Operations team to achieve existing contractual commitments within agreed SLA.
· Liaise with clients, suppliers, and internal team members to deliver the highest standards of Service.
· Architect, Plan and install Networks and systems
· Follow, create, and maintain all policy, processes, and procedures.
· Provide high levels of service at all times.
· Ensure that incident management procedures are followed and that an incident tracking system is kept up to date
· Lead with delivery of project initiatives to clients both remotely and on site.
· Pro-actively investigate and resolve any issues and progress them through to resolution.
· Author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel
· Ensure all customer contract commitments are discharged.
· Work towards IEC 62443 expert qualification.
Essential skills and experience
· 5 years relevant practical experience of the following technologies:
WAN and LAN technologies
Cisco Routing and switching
DNS and DHCP
Wireless LAN controllers
Cisco ASA/ Palo Alto
· Experience working within complex IT projects, delivering high availability services, prioritizing efforts, and mitigating risks.
· knowledge of Virtualised environments
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Friendly, confident, and professional
· Strong attention to detail with well developed problem solving skills.
· Minimum of three years in IT technical support - ideally within an MSP environment.
· Knowledge of RMM products desirable
· Monitoring systems such as Siemens SINEMA and Solarwinds (Orion and N-Central) and understanding of SNMP
· Ability to author technical and non-technical documents for varying audiences from technical automation personnel to senior security or operations personnel